Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Starting Week 2

We started week 2 of kindergarten today.  It is going well. Sugar Plum likes doing things in her workbooks.  I am amazed at how much she is grasping and learning.  She did great learning last week's Bible verse and almost has this week's verse learned already.

Tiger Boy is another story.  He is not excited about schoolwork, so I am not making him do much.  We talk about letters and he listens while do things with Sugar Plum.  I was surprised this weekend when he could say most of the Bible verse from last week.  I had not been working on it with him much, but he learned it just by listening to his big sister.  It is so precious to hear the kids quote scripture.

Tomorrow we have our library day and I know they both are looking forward to it. They love going last week and were talking about it all day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment