Friday, September 10, 2010

Five Question Friday 9/10


I am participating in Five Question Friday blog hop over at Mama M's blog.  Enjoy!

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
Sometimes. I like to spend money on my kids more than myself. I can usually justify what I spend on them.  I don't think I need anything.
2. How well do you know your neighbors?
Not well at all.  We know our downstairs neighbors names and a few things about them, but that is all.
3. What age are you looking forward to being?
Um.  I don't know about that.  I am still dealing with being in my 30's.  I suppose it would be when I am a grandmother. I can't wait to snuggle tiny babies and then send them home.
4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
I do if I am expecting something.  I am waiting on several things right now to come and I eagerly look forward to the mail each day.  Although, even when I am not waiting on something I still look forward to the mail in hopes that something fun or good will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment