Friday, September 3, 2010

Five Question Friday 9/3/10




1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
Oh, time to myself. What is that.  I actually had 45 minutes to myself this week while both my kids were at story time at the library.  It was nice, it was quiet. I liked it.  When (If) I get time to myself I like to read or go get coffee. YUM!  Caribou Mocha all the way.

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
I can see my landlord's garden and his big shop garage thing where he spends all hours tinkering on who knows what. Beyond that I see a busy state route with many cars and trucks driving on it.

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
Hum, This is a tricky one.  I guess I would say a horse. I have always loved horses and think they are beautiful creatures. 

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
Attitude and mouthiness.  I hate when kids demand things or speak rudely to anyone.

5. Regular or Diet soda?
REGULAR all the way.  Only I have a small problem with caffeine.  It does not like me.  Ugh.  So when I do have a pop.  I most always get a killer headache.  It is worth it some days.

No comments:

Post a Comment