A few random thoughts....
1. I might need to plan and stick to a schedule with my kids. I have often been lazy and we just kind of go with the flow most days. I am seeing that is not really working. I think it might be harder on me than them.
2. When I plan the above schedule I want to include some one on one time each week with my kids. They all crave my undivided attention a lot and I think knowing when they get mommy all to themselves might be cool to them.
3. I am loving our curriculum this year. I know I already said that in another post but seriously it is great.
4. I need to write my blog posts about the Veggie Tales DVD reviews. Soon.
5. I got to go shopping by myself today. 4 hours of bliss by myself. It was so nice.
6. I bought new towels for the bathroom today.
7. I am really needing to get the pictures ordered for Copper Top's baby book. I am 8 months behind. Poor third kid.