Friday, January 28, 2011

Things

I have been neglecting my blog as of late.  My last post was 10 days ago and the January posts have been sparse. If you look back through them you will see that it has been a crazy month.

I am happy to say that Sugar Plum is reading.  She is doing such a good job sounding out CVC words and attempting to read all words she can see.  She reads signs, books, things on TV, it is fun.

We are getting ready to head to Iowa and Nebraska in about a week.  One of my sisters is getting married and both kids are in the wedding.  We will be making the 17 plus hour drive in two parts.  The first being 12 hours to my parents house in Iowa and then on to Nebraska the next day.  We are looking forward to celebrating with my sister.  Thankfully we won't do the drive back to back coming home as we plan to spend a few days with my parents after the wedding before coming home.

Baby number 3 is growing and things are going well, if you consider a super tired, sick mama as well.  We are getting excited for this summer when the baby makes his or her appearance.  Sugar Plum is convinced it is a girl and refers to the baby as she.  Although she is not too sure about having to share her room with the baby.  She has suggested we name the baby Casey.  We told her she can give suggestions but it is up to Mommy and Daddy to name the baby.  I don't think Tiger Boy has a clue that his world will be turned upside down in a few months.  He has been my baby for 3 years and we didn't think we would have any more.  I think he will be a good big brother though.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip!! Yay for babies and I love that she is throwing out names!

    ReplyDelete