Monday, February 21, 2011

Out of the Fog

I think I have been living in a fog for the last few months.  Ever since I had a positive pregnancy test on December 7 things have been turned upside down.  I started feeling sick a few days later and boy was I sick.  It was by far the worst of my morning sickness of any of my pregnancies. I threw up every morning with Sugar Plum but then was fine the rest of the day.  With Tiger Boy I felt sick but it was manageable.  This baby has thrown me for a loop.  I was tired and sick all day long.  There were days I could hardly do anything.

We still did school, but to a lesser degree.  I had planned on doing several fun units in January but it was a bad month.  We battled sickness and my ickiness so not much other than the basics got done.  I don't feel too bad about the lack of things we did because Sugar Plum did finally catch on with reading so good things were accomplished.

We just got back from my sister's wedding on Friday and it was a wonderful time.  Here is a picture of all of us at the wedding.  Both kids were in the wedding as were all the nieces and nephews on both sides, totaling 12 children in the wedding. It was so much fun.


I am finally feeling better and ready to get things going for school again.  I have things planned for this week and the workboxes are ready for tomorrow morning.  I am planning on a few fun units in the next month or so.  We are going to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday, learn about plants, study our digestive system and get ready for spring.  So I hope to be more consistent with writing here now that things are feeling more normal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment