Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Math Blessing

Tonight when we got to church, a friend told me she had something for me.  She handed me a bag with a math curriculum inside.  I was overjoyed.  It has 12 mini student books, a manipulatives packet, a large pocket chart, a teachers graphing guide, a cd with math jingles, 3 computer math games K-3, 3 books, 6 cassette tapes with math stories (I need to find an old tape player), and a large mat for games.  I think I got it all.

I am really excited about the manipulatives.

I am not sure how I am going to use all of this or if I will save it for my son.  We are using Singapore math right now an enjoying it.  I need to go through all of it and figure it out.  My  friend is a teacher at a local elementary school and this was laying around for anyone to have so she got it for me.  There is not a teachers guide but she will be watching for one and get it if it turns up.

I feel so blessed.

1 comment: