Thursday, November 29, 2012

This Week in Pictures

Here is a little of what we have been doing this week.

Copper Top loves to do things with us while we do school.

Tiger Boy and Batman playing a lego game in the hallway to keep away from Copper Top.

Concentration is needed to pour those bears.

Batman and a shapes game.

Tiger Boy loves mazes.

Sugar Plum doing her math page.

This week we also started our advent study.  We are usingTruth in the Tinsel for the first time.  We are loving it so far.  I will be posting updates on it at the end of each week of study.

Sugar Plum has also learned the "50 States That Rhyme" song but for some reason I am having trouble uploading a video.  Tiger Boy has also learned them too.

OH I ALMOST FORGOT.  My just turned 5 year old read a book to me today.  All by himself. Tiger Boy had learned to read.  He has been sounding out things for a few weeks and so today I got him a book and he read it with no problems.  Such an awesome feeling to hear him sound out the words and get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment