Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Almost Done With Kindergarten

It is hard to believe that we are almost done with our first year of homeschool.  Sugar Plum has grown by leaps and bounds this year.  She is reading with more confidence everyday.  Each day she reads me a new book she is so proud of herself. It is so great to see the pride on her face.

Tiger Boy has had a bit of a break with preschool.  He is learning a few things along with his big sis, but I have not been doing much with him as far as preschool is concerned.  He is not really interested, so I have not pressed it with him.  He is only 3 and has plenty of time to do school in the future.  I am looking toward next year and trying to figure out what things to do with him to help keep him interested.  I will also be doing preschool with my nephew whom I babysit three days a week. I am thinking that will help since they will be doing things together.

We are getting more and more excited about the baby growing inside me.  We found out last month that it is another boy and we are looking forward to meeting him in mid August.  I know he will put a monkey wrench into schooling as he already has in how well I feel as far as teaching and doing things.  It will be a challenge to figure out how to do school with a new baby, but we will make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment